Looking to fully nourish and revive your skin? The list of products is long and it can be daunting finding a product that works for you. However, one constant to a great skincare product is natural oils. Natural oils have been a staple in skincare for centuries, and that alone is an indicator to their effectiveness.
We will review natural oils that have been used by our ancestors for hundreds of years, to find out why they have been adored for so long. Simply, we will learn why these oils are awesome for your skin.
- Safflower Oil: A natural anti-inflammatory agent that helps protect your skin from toxins and bacteria in the air.
- Argan Oil: A daytime and nighttime moisturizer that helps prevent wrinkles. Plus, has been proven to reduce sebum levels in oily skin to help fight acne.
- Jojoba Oil: A great moisturizer that will soften dry and irritating spots, to restore skin to a normal condition. Also, helps combat acne with its anti-microbial properties that prevent harmful bacteria growth.
- Coconut Oil: A powerful moisturizer that helps restore dry flaking skin. The oil strengthens tissue deeply while eliminating dead skin cells, and prevents wrinkles because it contains the antioxidant Vitamin E.
- Palm Oil: High in content with Vitamin E, this oil is powerful in the treatment of eczema, acne and dermatitis. The Vitamin E also helps eliminate harmful free radicals that are made from pesticides, traffic fumes, cigarette smoke and sunlight.
- Olive Oil: Beats dry skin, and relieves the itch from skin irritations. Also, fights aging through eliminating free radicals.
- Grape Seed Oil: High in antioxidants and with anti-inflammatory properties, this oil fights acne, and with astringent qualities, skin becomes more tight and pores will close up. This helps fight aging and keeping skin clear.
- Avocado Oil: Helps sooth dry and itchy skin, as the oil absorbs quickly into the skin. Also, because this oil has an amazing capability of retaining water in the skin, it promotes soft skin even in the harshest of conditions.
- Linseed Oil (also known as flaxseed oil): Rich in alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), skin inflammation is reduced, and as well, red itchy patches of rosacea, eczema, and psoriasis are treated too. Also, containing omega-3 fatty acids, this oil helps thin oily sebum that clogs pores and promotes acne.
It's now evident these oils alone are great tools in any skincare tool belt. However, combined together, their effectiveness becomes even greater.
We have taken note and created a serum, Bioactive Hydraserum, which includes all of the above listed oils, plus many other supporting natural ingredients to better treat and care for your skin. The overall benefits include:
- Superior hydration of dry and flaky skin
- Accelerated help with the restoration of skin elasticity
- Supplying cells efficiently with necessary vitamins for promoting beautiful and youthful skin
- Supporting cells efficiently with protein and omega fats for promoting healthy skin
No matter your age, your skin will benefit from one or all of the natural oils we have reviewed. These oils are nature's gifts to us.